Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Womanizer



I just realized that Britney Spears' new video is out. And wow, much as I make fun of her and scorn her, I have to admit that this is really good. At least a huge improvement over her videos for Gimme More and Piece of Me, where all she did was wiggle around a little, half-asleep. Granted, in this one she wiggles around naked and wet, but I can definitely see the old Britney in here.

Ah, what is it about her that makes it impossible for me to hate her? Perhaps the childhood memories associated with her Oops I did it Again album? How cute and innocent and pretty she used to be? I think I've just forgotten how attractive she still can be.

Ok, so things I liked about the video:
-The guy that whips around and gets dressed just like that
-Britney whipping around and magically changing her clothes and hair
-The bit at 2:09 where everyone's hair gets blown around, that was way hot

Yes that's about it. In some parts she tosses her hair and grabs ties a bit too much, but at least she seems energetic. Also she plays like 4 different characters! So talented. And that was sarcastic. But I'd have to say this is a decent comeback for her.

2 comments:

Chubbers said...

What a bully. She needs to stop pushing people around like that.

coni said...

she's justified because that dood is a WOMANIZER.