Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

--88 (that's a clover). Oh how I miss the high school days when I was known for my clover-ness. But this St.Patty's Day has been a good one, best yet, since freshman year of high school (I found six 4-leaf-clovers during track practice).

If you haven't noticed yet, I heart green! And I have always wanted a green flower. And since those don't exist, the next best thing is a dyed-green carnation, the ones they have around St.Patrick's Day.

Today I got one! And sort of for free! :D

"vase" courtesy of the myboys show on tbs, party pack!

So I went to that flower place on Durant today, and wanted a $1.75 carnation. I didn't have any cash, and there was a $8 minimum for credit cards. But the owner was like "You just want one? You can have it, and pay me back later." I was like :O!!!!! because of course that just means he's going to give it to me.

:O!!!! free flower!!!! I think I can safely say that I've never paid for flowers (and yes, I have gotten flowers)

So I picked out a pretty one (they were all pretty, they're green!), and that totally made my day. I love green and I adore my flower. Flowers live forever, right? I will definitely try and pay him back, although I normally never walk that way.

Today was a beautiful day to wear green. :]

2 comments:

Chubbers said...

This post was so moving.

I cried.

Green tears.

eleung said...

i'm pretty sure the 4-leaf clovers you found were just 3-leaf clovers that had torn

:)