Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Material Possessions I Have Accumulated Recently

I've always wanted to attempt to start a fashion blog, not necessarily pose in my outfits and post the cute ones, but just post and comment on random shit I think is pretty. (Hence the title of the blog). How about I just start with taking pictures of my stuff and talking about it. HERE GOES:


I got this silky-looking scarf at Buffalo Exchange the other day. I took in a bunch of old clothes, was going to get like $45 in cash, decided to spend $5 on this. So far I have worn it on my bag. I always love silky scarves but alas, fail at trying to wear it in my hair or all French and stuff. Try harder.


Here is the ~$50 wallet I got in Taiwan to replace my beat-up fake Coach one. It is a really beautiful green plaid pattern with brown leather, the brand is something like Beverly Hills Polo Club or something and seems unique to Asia. I was a little skeptical about the structure of the wallet but the leather is starting to soften and it is growing on me.


And here is a wooden kitty. I think it's pretty lolz. Meow :3

Srsly though I have been pretty good about not buying stuff this past month.

3 comments:

korean fashion said...

cherI like that vintage green....vinatge wave is visiting in 2011...that is a very great choice


fashion accessories

Julien said...

hey, i bought a beverly hills polo club wallet and they're actually pretty amazing. <3

I love the green stripes and stuff!

you should buy sebago boat shoes - totally amazing leather!

- blog hopper. :)

Juls.

Jen Hsieh said...

That wallet is pretty awesome - I adore the dark green plaid with the leather. Can't wait to see more awesome (and pretty) finds. :P

JennifHsieh