Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

It's election day! I didn't like being left out, so I went to Starbucks and got a free tall coffee anyway. Ha! Take that! I cube for the USA, and still I have to pay $600 to vote. They wouldn't even let me work the polls in high school!

Also, Orlando Bloom supports Barack Obama. He was making phone calls to voters, but I guess he missed me because I can't vote.



There are very few things I would not do for this man. I have been loyal to him since the 7th grade. Plus we have the same birthday. It's bound to happen soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

'cuz you were, and still are canadian! duhs "it's so sad that you had to grow up there.. when you're so close to america" haha (himym)

coni said...

hahaha I was totally crying during that part -____-

KP said...

oooo canadaaaaa