Sunday, January 25, 2009

happy chinese new year!

"If desire did not dim the brain, nobody would ever get married, drunk, or fat. -V"

Another chance to start a new year, and I'm not married, drunk, or fat! And this is what I'm counting on.

The single Dragon will be happy to know that romance is favored this year, so you may find someone to share your experiences.
Steph: Romance is favored for you!
Me: Yay!
Me: Yay! Romance is favored!
Steph: Yay!
Me: This is so pathetic.

There will be a number of occasions that will allow you to add to your circle of friends.
More friends!

The Dragon would do well to pull in the reins on lavish spending and take a more conservative approach this year.
....no because I will have a job.


This is what I really look like.

3 comments:

KP said...

i think you look more like http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/adamslifeblog/game_badge.gif

victor said...

horoscopes are for losers

Unknown said...

dude, it's too late to start the new year.

I forgot what my resolutions were. but i'm still following them.