Monday, February 9, 2009

at work

My first 4-hour shift at Moffit! At least I'm getting paid. Here's the plan:

First hour: cube, get 50+ solves
Status: still slow, only on 17th solve

Second hour: shop online. being here means I can justify spending money
Status: already started in first hour

Third hour: Pretend I'm coding for fun while in actuality working on CS project (2-week no homework policy for noobies)
Prediction: reveal secrets on aim, make embarrassing ranty emo blog posts

Fourth hour: Read Watchmen
Prediction: figure out how to not get mugged on way home (can I count on not waiting for night shuttle until 4am??!?!)

real post coming up laterz.

3 comments:

victor said...

shoulda brought your java book

Chubbers said...

This post was so funny

Chubbers said...

No really, I loled