Thursday, March 12, 2009

hello hello

So I'm sitting here trying to think of a new cool blog topic (as I always am), but everything I come up with is somewhat depressing or vaguely bitter or ranty. Even with that last sentence, I am beginning to introduce these seeds of doubt that should not be associated with my worry-free drama-less blog.

Because, there should be plenty of things to write about that will not make my readers feel depressed or sympathetic or even... thoughtful! There should be many issues I can address that will not make me seem silly when I read back on this in ten years.

I am being too contemplative... this is a sign to switch to LJ

If you're too emo you might as well get this umbrella, paint it black, and carry it around even when it's not raining.

So the moral of the (what?) story is, don't be emo! Or if you are, you should get a livejournal and tell me all about it. Here is my attempt at keeping this blog drama-free.

So below are some things that have been making me happy:

Although there's an additional nine cents tax. Click for original image.


Cute animals always make me squee. And I haven't squeed in a long time (perhaps since Cassandra Clare visited last year)

That's all I have for today.

1 comment:

Chubbers said...

I looked up the word squee on urban dictionary.

http://squee.urbanup.com/707736