Wednesday, April 1, 2009

life fail

A stranger with your door key
Explaining that I am just visiting
And I am finally seeing
Why I was the one worth leaving


Today I realized that I am so lost....

I don't know where I'm going and I don't know what I want. I know I said that this blog will not be anything less than fun and interesting, but I feel that my thoughts are too deep not to share.

There's really nothing to look forward to anymore. My life is a vast empty hole and I am just flailing my arms helplessly within. I am so tired. Tired of it. Why am I at this dumb hard school? What am I going to do with my life?? When is my hair going to grow back? How will I ever master physics?

Yesterday walking through Sproul, this girl came up to me asking if there was anything in my life I would've liked to undo. YES. EVERYTHING. Sometimes I walk through that place and I just want to punch everyone in the face because they look so happy without me. Tonight I'm going to go home and burn all my colored clothes... and stick to black.

I hate cute hyper dogs that jump at me. I hate listening to Jason Mraz because he's so damn happy. I hate everyone around me (you know who you are). I hate happy people. I keep so much bottled up inside of me, sometimes I just want to let it all out in ambiguous cryptic messages. I am so angry... and so sad all the time... and also so much fail, and did I mention I was angry?

Is anyone listening??
happy april fool's :)
I'm staring at the asphalt wondering
What's buried underneath
Where I am

happy april fool's day, btw

3 comments:

Leyan Lo said...

::hug::
If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. Also if you need help in physics, just ask :-)

Chubbers said...

This is all so true.

Connie said...

CONNIECHEN.ORG?!?!?!?!?